Visit our studio in the heart of downtown White Bear Lake. Close to many dining and shopping options, it makes the perfect hub for your soical event. In addition to open studio hours and scheduled workshops, we can accommodate private group events for 10-40 people.
Projects, classes and workshops offered:
- Wood pallet, framed wood and metal signs
- Succulent planters & projects
- Clocks, serving trays, centerpieces, bookends
- Games – mini corn-hole, plinko, tic-tac-toe
- Furniture, blanket ladders & shelving
- Pumpkin Painting (seasonal)
- Herb & outdoor flower planters (seasonal)
- Canvas art (seasonal)
- Wreaths and other holiday decor (seasonal)
- Full size corn hole games (seasonal)
Open Studio Hours:
- Thur 3 pm – 9 pm
- Fri 12 pm – 6 pm
- Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Can we bring food and beverages?
Your can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages to all classes and private events. Alcoholic beverages are limitied to classes starting after 5 pm and private events where everyone is over 21.