Reserve our studio for a bachelorette party, bridal shower, birthday party,
team building event, fundraiser, kids party and more!
- We can accommodate groups of up to 40 people at our studios. For larger groups, we can come to your location or work with you to find another space in the area. We require a minimum of 10 people for a private party. Smaller groups can come to our public classes and we can seat you together at the same table(s).
- The cost for the class depends on the project. If you have a group of 20 or more you can receive a discount by providing us with a list of participants, project choices and a check for the full amount 1 week prior to the class date. Click here to view project options.
- Create Space is responsible for providing all project materials and instruction as well as set up and clean up of class materials and supplies. We provide aprons. See the FAQs page for more details on dress code.
- You are welcome to bring in food, beverages, decorations, etc. We have a 2×6 ft. table for your use. Eating/drinking can happen throughout the class.
- Our studio is walking distance to a number of downtown restaurants and shops in White Bear Lake and Hudson.
- For kids/teen parties we suggest our kids signs or table corn hole game as the project. For teens, a sting art class is an option as well and is the same price as the kids signs.
- The kids room signs are customizable with names and a sport. The “Friends” and “Look” signs come with picture clips. Kids choose their stencils or you can pick one for everyone to do.
- A kids class consist of sanding, staining, applying a vinyl stencil and painting wood. The kids project lasts about 90 min. We include some time for food/cake and opening presents so we schedule parties for 2 hours.
- Feel free to bring in your own food, beverages, decorations, etc. We have a table for food and eating/opening presents usually happens while the paint is drying.
- The cost is $30 per project. We offer a group discounted price of $25 per project for groups of 10 or more.
- We need to know design choices at least a week before the event so we can have the stencils ready.
- We request a chaperone ratio of at least 1 adult to 4 kids in order to assist children.