BIG ANNOUNCEMENT We have decided to close our studio doors. It has been our great pleasure building a space filled with community and creativity so this has been an incredibly bittersweet decision for us to make. We are so proud of our journey – 5 years, 4 studios, hundreds of classes, lots of community events, and so many smiles! Please know that we adore each and every person who has created with us. YOU helped our small business survive a pandemic, which is no small feat. The uncertainty around COVID, challenges with staffing and their cumulative effects on our wellbeing make having a physical location not practical at this time. Our DIY business will continue; however, it will look different starting in 2022. Our doors will be closing on February 14th. We will have scheduled workshops on the calendar until then. However, we will no longer offer Open Hours. Gift certificates are good for use in our scheduled January and February workshops AND at our Create Space To Go website. Our passion for creating community experiences still exists so we will continue to offer creative kits though Create Space To Go and will be booking mobile classes during the summer. We would especially like to thank our staff, both past and present, for sharing their creative expertise and helping us build a special experience for all our customers.
Create Space “Tag Us to Win” Customer Appreciation Campaign Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who Like and/or Follow our social media pages and tag us in a post containing our studio logo or a product from our studio. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Create Space LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Create Space LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 7, 2021 12am CST and ending August 8, 2021 11:59pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Liking and/or Following our social media pages and tagging us in a post containing our studio logo or a product from our studio, using our @yourcreatespace or @createspacetogo account tags. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Create Space. You may only enter only once on each account. There are 6 individual accounts so you may have 6 total entries. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Create Space LLC.
5. Prizes: The participants will receive a coupon code for $5 store credit to Create Space for each valid tag (we will check that the participant Likes/Follows us on the account) via a direct message through the social media platform on which they entered. Participants will also be entered into the drawing for each tag (total of 6 possible entries per participant.) One Winner for the giveaway of a Private Party for 5 be picked at random and will be contacted via the social media platform they used to enter. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Create Space LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. The Campaign hosted by Create Space LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
We are looking for a sales associate and instructor with a passion for crafting, teaching and creating a fun, friendly environment. Must enjoy interacting with people and be comfortable learning new skills. Sales Associates start at $10-$15 per hour depending on experience.
This position is for Thursdays from 2:00pm-9:30pm starting July 1st (specifically for Marketfest) and may include some evening and weekend shifts.
Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with our merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
Leading a structured class with ease and flexibility.
Providing individual and group instruction of DIY crafting projects.
Guiding customers and assisting with decisions during the creative process.
Using power tools and other crafting equipment.
Transfering items from receiving to storage or other designated spaces.
Preparing and packaging kit materials.
Assembling customer orders.
Maintaining a fun, friendly, orderly, clean, and safe work environment.
Operating cash registers and managing financial transactions.
Promoting the business and sales through social media.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be 16 years or older.
Comfortable with learning new technology.
Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
Strong written and verbal communication.
Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
Proficiency with technology including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and email.
The ability to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
All in-studio workshops are canceled from Saturday, November 21st – December 19th.
Now Booking Virtual DIY Workshops
Create with your friends and family! We will deliver kits to your door with all the supplies to create beautiful home decor! Contact us to schedule your Virtual Workshop! CALL/TEXT: 651-321-3491 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Online Order Fulfillment Representative (Average 15 hrs/week)
We are looking for a Customer Service and Online Order Fulfillment Representative with excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills and a commitment to providing excellent customer service. The hours are flexible though availability in late afternoons and on Saturdays is preferred. The position starts at $10-$15 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities: Responding to customer inquiries via social media, email and phone. Promoting the business and sales through social media. Working with instructors and customers to schedule and booking private events. Transfering items from receiving to storage or other designated spaces. Preparing and packaging kit materials. Using power tools and other crafting equipment. Assembling customer orders. Maintaining an orderly, clean, and safe work environment. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements: Must be 16 years or older. Comfortable with learning new technology. Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction. Strong written and verbal communication. Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy. Proficiency with technology including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and email. The ability to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
Interested in applying? Email email@example.com for more information.
We have been carefully monitoring the information and guidelines being made locally regarding the COVID-19 virus. In light of the most recent state mandate from Governor Walz to close recreational activities in order to curb the spread of the virus, we will be closing our studio to customers beginning immediately. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will continue to follow the direction of the CDC, MN DOH and local officials.
If you have planned a private event or registered for an in-studio project during the next couple of weeks we will be contacting you today or tomorrow to discuss options.
We understand that this is a very trying time for many. Closing our small business is difficult because it means a loss of income for our employees. We will be offering our staff opportunities to earn income by using this time to make some updates in the studio. We will also be “beefing up” our online project options available at www.createspacetogo.com. Currently, we have several Medium Sign Kits available for purchase. They are shipped directly to you (and there is FREE shipping on orders over $50.) Please let us know if there are any specific projects you’d like to order and we’ll prioritize getting those on the website. Please be patient with us as we are in the process of developing quality instruction resources for the kits.
If you’re interested in supporting small business, please consider purchasing gift certificates now that you’ll be able to use once we’re all back on our feet! Here’s a link to our gift certificate page: www.yourcreatespace.com/product/gift-certificate/
Firstly, the safety of our customers and employees is important to us. Since our studio typically serves groups under 20 people we don’t see the need to adjust our studio schedule at this time. We ask that if you are feeling unwell, take precautions and do not come to the studio. If you are pre-registered, we will allow you to reschedule your project for another time or receive a refund. In addition, if you don’t feel comfortable attending our studio during this time we will provide the same options.
We are also giving our staff the same instructions and choices. We want them to feel safe, while still having the opportunity to earn income during this time. We anticipate that after some time hibernating and potentially working from home with children, some of our customers may need an opportunity to get out of the house and have a little fun 🙂
Between paint and sawdust our studio tends to get a little messy from all the fun, but we have ramped up our cleaning procedures in an effort to keep all who come in healthy and happy. In addition, we will be lowering our studio capacity to better accomodate social distancing between visitos. As a result of this, we strongly encourage you to pre-register if you plan on visiting during Open Hours.
At this time we anticipate all private parties to go on as scheduled unless the group desires to reschedule or we are unable to safely staff the event. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns.
We wish you all good health and look forward to seeing you soon.